After analyzing transponder data from practice and our first race at Shasta we have concluded that the level of performance from the American Racer EC84 slick is an advantage for the higher horsepower cars. The feedback from the racers on the tire performance and durability throughout the event was very favorable so it has been decided that a larger weight break will be given to the crate motor cars. The Chev 604 based motors will run at 2750#; The Ford MP425 and D347 will run at 2800#; All other engines will run at 2925#; In addition ALL track widths will be 68″; The 25# penalty for aluminum wheels will be removed until further notice. See the current addendum and rule updates under the Competition tab. These changes go into effect May 18th, back at Shasta Raceway Park. Call (916) 338-3434 with any questions.
- JASON ROMERO SCORES FIFTH CAREER PCS WIN AT ROSEVILLE
- PREVIEW: ALL AMERICAN SPEEDWAY ON DECK SATURDAY NIGHT FOR PCS
- PAIR OF ROSEVILLE RACES SET TO CONCLUDE 2017 PCS CHAMPIONSHIP
- MATT WENDT RAISES PCS TO EIGHTH WINNER IN EIGHT RACES
- PREVIEW: TRI-HOLIDAY #3 BRINGS PACIFIC CHALLENGE SERIES TO STOCKTON SATURDAY